Dutum Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction firm in Nigeria. We seek to become a world-class engineering group that caters to the construction needs of people and organizations. Our client base spreads across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the readiness and proper scheduling of approved projects of the company while providing timely reports on project status.
- Ensure proper resourcing of personnel and non-human requirements to meet the technical demands of a project
- Serve as a coordinator on assigned projects and ensure corrective actions are taken when deviation from expectation is noticed.
- Serve as an advocate for compliance to best practices in the construction industry
- Engage clients to understand their project needs from its philosophy to technical specifications required for execution.
- Endeavour to carry out relevant assessments required for all levels of projects.
- Report on potential risks that projects will be vulnerable to
- Assess approaches used for executing projects to ensure effectiveness of process and efficiency of resources.
- Champion compliance with professional ethics.
- Manage a team of technical and support staff on a need basis per project.
- Endeavour to adopt the use of technology in the discharge of all tasks while ensuring real time access to updates fit for decision making by management.
- B.Sc / BA in Civil Engineering or Building Science (HND is acceptable)
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 7-12 years’ site experience in diverse Civil Engineering projects
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit. (Structural analysis skills is an added advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- NSE/COREN registered
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online