To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, Khalifa University is presenting an excellent President’s Scholarship.
This is a very competitive and beneficial funding programme available for new international students taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at Khalifa University.
Khalifa University Information
Founded in 2007, Khalifa University is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Abu Dhabi (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants). This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Sharjah. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, United Arab Emirates, Khalifa University (KUSTAR) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 250-499 students) coeducational higher education institution. Khalifa University (KUSTAR) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 12 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this Emirati higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in engineering or science degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and be admitted into an engineering or science degree program
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree programme at the Khalifa University.
This support will cover 50% to 100% tuition fee to help all deserving candidates gain higher education at Khalifa University.
- How to Apply: Applicants who have secured a place in an applicable study program at the university can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2020-2021