If you are planning to pursue a degree at a recognized university but facing financial constraints. In order to support you, Birmingham City University is proud to announce its Postgraduate International Scholarships.
The educational award encourages excellent students who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
Birmingham City University Information
Founded in 1992, Birmingham City University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Birmingham (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), West Midlands. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, Birmingham City University (BCU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Birmingham City University (BCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 27 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university except ACCA, Pre-Sessional English, PhD, BCUIC Foundation, and Pre-Master programmes, GradCert in Jewellery and Related Products.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a previous year degree.
Birmingham City University will provide educational support of £1,500 for international students who want to study postgraduate degree programmes.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in one of the postgraduate degree programmes at Birmingham City University. After that, they will need to complete an online application form and submit it directly to the university, along with scans of their following documents. Students can also apply through a country representative.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY 2020-2021