Chulabhorn Graduate Institute and the ASEAN Foundation Joint call application for Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology in the Academic Year 2021.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within the ASEAN Member States through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology.
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others. The scholarship award will cover six (6) weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of two (2) years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen) who are under 30 years of age. Candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
However, applicants from other related fields can apply for the scholarship. But all the candidates must
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognised tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Field of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
- Application Form
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining the interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
CGI-AF scholarship application form and medical history report can be found as in the attachments.
- Medical History and Report
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Organizer||CGI and ASEAN|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021