Spa Lavender Health Farm established with the goal to cater for the total wellness of the mind and revitalizing the body in a relaxed and serene environment. Lavender Spa Limited is a registered company with Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the responsibility of providing health and beauty therapies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Assistant
- Administer all activities in pool area and ensure compliance to all safety rules and regulations and monitor all persons entering issues and ensure appropriate authorization.
- Maintain neat and clean pool area and water at all times and perform everyday vacuuming and cleaning of pool.
- Ensure neat and clean restroom and perform various chemical tests as per requirement.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with associates and residents and ensure compliance to all safety programs and policies of organization.
- Organize and participate in all training classes and install and break down pool deck on everyday basis.
- Manage and greet all guests pleasantly and ensure efficient supply of fresh towels to all residents and guests.
- Coordinate with servers and provide optimal guest amenities and maintain clean glasses.
- Provide optimal level of services to all guests and residents and ensure compliance to facility policy.
- Monitor inventory of all pool tools and maintain adequacy in same and manage drop and pick up of towels from laundry.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For More Information: Call – 08090667733.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY