A contemporary Law firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Secretary
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Requirements
We require the services of a Personal Secretary to the Managing Partner. The ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years cognate experience in similar role. Aside the above, we desire:
- Minimum Qualification of a B.A, BSc / HND with qualifications in Secretarial Studies.
- Must Reside in Lekki Phase 1 and Environs
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent Communication and Interpretation skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Desktop publishing, Internet Savvy)
- Excellent writing Skills
- Ready to resume immediately.
- Candidate must be – Highly organized, Able to write / type in shorthand, Technologically savvy
- Able to set up meetings on Microsoft outlook and maintain a digital diary
- Well-spoken. Good presentation.
- The suitable candidate should also possess enough competence and the ability to work with senior executives as the candidate may be asked to price, review invoices and work with senior members of the team.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.