Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assitant to CEO
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to a top executive in the hospital.
- Ensure proper management of the day to day affairs of the executive. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner; also take initiative as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the executive’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage the executive’s travel arrangements.
- Process executive’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the executive or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain the executive’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of the executive’s contacts
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Assist executive in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the executive’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the executive
- Organize meetings and ensure that the executive is well prepared for those meetings
- Preparing agendas and minutes of meetings. Make arrangements for top management meetings.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels
- Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Executive.
- BSc / HND in any Science related field with a minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet surfing skills
- N100, 000.00 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.