- Be a citizen and resident of a country participating in the PEC-G;
- Must be between 18 years of age and preferably up to 23 years of age;
- Have a high school diploma in a country other than Brazil, with an overall arithmetic mean of 60% or more and a final grade in the official language course of your country (English, French, Portuguese or Spanish) ) equal to or greater than 60%;
- The candidate who did not finish high school until the date of enrollment in the PEC-G can apply and must present the Certificate of Completion of the high school in the act of enrollment in the Brazilian HEI, if selected.
- Possess the Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese for Foreigners – Celpe-Bras.
- The candidate coming from a country where Celpe-Bras does not have to apply, must take the said exam in Brazil, once, after completing the Portuguese for Foreigners course preparatory to the exam, in accredited HEI.
- NON-APPROVAL in the exam will terminate the student’s link with the Program, without possibility of appeal, and will imply the immediate return to the country of origin.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN MALAYSIA 2021-2022