Paul Sacher Stiftung is now motivating talented students to achieve greater heights of excellence by providing a wonderful Paul Sacher Stiftung Scholarship opportunity. The grant is valued up to CHF 2250.
This award is funded to support the research education of students in Basel, Switzerland. There is no restriction on nationality.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in musicology or possess comparable.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this program, you need to meet the criteria first:
- Must be interested in applying must have completed a degree in musicology or possess comparable qualifications.
- The major part of the research project should involve the Foundation’s archival holdings.
- The duration of the grant (a minimum of one month) must be appropriate to the scope of the project.
- Preference in the awarding of grants will be given to first-time applicants.
- Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
- A brief report of the scholar’s activities must be submitted at the end of the grant period.
All the eligible candidates will get to win the award of CHF 2250 per month. This amount will assist students to cover the costs of living in Basel.
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , applicants will have to send the following documents in PDF to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide Curriculum vitae (with the date of birth, and nationality), detailed project description (ca. three pages), list of publications, copies of two or three publications.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from university to university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021