If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the partial awards provided by the Dublin Business School in Ireland.
The award is activated for dazzling worldwide candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the school.
Each successful scholar will receive the partial award ranging from €500 – €1000 accredited towards the study expense.
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.0.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TAIWAN 2020-2021