Would you like to study in Turkey? Make your dream come true by applying for the Undergraduate international awards offered by OSTiM Technical University.
The funding opportunity is open for those students who are looking forward to starting an undergraduate course for the academic year 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: If you want to win this application, then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Application document
- An authorized copy of the exam report certified by a notary or a Turkish Embassy
- An authorized copy of the high school diploma or the document confirming that the student is a senior certified by a notary or a Turkish Embassy (translated either into Turkish or English)
- Official transcript of the high school classes and grades authorized by the High School Directorate and the Turkish copy of the transcript certified by a notary or a Turkish Embassy
- Copy and the authorized copy of the passport translated into Turkish and certified by a notary or a Turkish Embassy
- Two portrait photos
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: OST?M Technical University will provide up to 50% discount to the successful applicants.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD