The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Slot: 6 Openings
- Sensitize and mobilize communities on CSDP Project objectives and objectives as well as issues related to HIV / AIDS.
- Facilitate communities to undertake needs assessment and prioritization that are socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable,
- Facilitate communities in the information of CDP in line with (b) above,
- Build capacity of the CMPCs and LGRC Desk Officers, as appropriate, through providing training in requisite a r e a s e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRA5) record a n d book-keeping. Project management mainstreaming gender, environmental and natural resources issues etc, as identified by the Project Officer-IEC and Training,
- Supervise the implementation of the CDPs to ensure quality assurance,
- Ensure replenishment of accounts by the CPMCs.
- Collect, collate and forward to the M&E Department, information data on micro-project activities in communities,
- Submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual departmental reports to M&E Department on schedule, through the Manager Operations,
- Set monthly and quarterly performance targets based on the work plan,
- Submit regular reports to the project officer or relevant section for whose activity they are deployed at any point in time,
- Responsible to the Project Officer Supervision.
Qualification and experience
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, and Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences, Business Administration Accountancy or related field, with at least 1 year of post qualification experience in any area Computer Literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on week-end and applicants are not expected to be more than 35 years as at time of recruitment and not above Grade level 9 if recruited from the civil cervice
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY