JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited is an indigenous registered company, having its headquarters office located in Benin City, Edo State. It provides EPIC and Project Management Services for the Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Marine Superintendent
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote safety awareness and broad application of the Management System, codes of practice and prime policies
- Ensure all relevant berthing or mooring activities are carried out according to the CESL Management System or equivalent
- Ensure timely, effective reporting and investigation of all accidents & incidents
- Ensure timely and effective close-out of survey and audit item
- Startup Marine Operations, monitor and maintain Marine Operations
- Ensure emergency response training and exercises are conducted effectively and in accordance with requirements
- Manage emergency response with due regard for safety of personnel, FPSO and environment to the limit of your responsibility
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Class 1 Deck Officer STCW 95 (Master Mariner Unrestricted) plus DCE for Petroleum / Gas as appropriate
- Proven Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master, (QBM).
- 10 years sea service on VLCC and 2 years in rank of Chief Officer.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management.
- Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined.
- Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance
- Exemplary safety and managerial leadership skills.
- Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues
- Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences IT
- Practical familiarity with standard Office software package. Operation and use of Internet and electronic mail system
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (irrespective of gender, color / race), should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.