Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to the trade and construction companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant / Front Desk Officer
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- The Office Assistant / Front Desk Officer must be a multi-tasker, self-starter, excellent communicator, proactive, efficient and thinks out of the box.
- Welcome visitors
- Responsible for communicating to and retention of client accounts
- Answer telephone calls and attends to customer enquiries and orders
- Manage, Monitor and update social media platforms, e-stores and online ads
- Generating qualified leads for the organisation and passing to business development team.
- Identifying opportunities for upselling within existing customers.
- Liaise with stock keeper regarding stock availability for customer orders
- Use of Microsoft office to generate reports
- Managing filing system, Updating paperwork & maintaining documents
- Maintain a clean office
- Cash Handling
- Writing of Sales proposals
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction and continued patronage through series of follow-up and customer engagement
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Requirements & Qualification
- Minimum ND/ HND in relevant discipline
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and Internet
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong people and presentation skills
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.
- Must have a Great Attitude
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY