Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence based healthcare and information / support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of new born, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties of the Post
- Manage and coordinate the administrative activities of the office
- Manage, record and file all office documents
- Update all records and files in a timely manner
- Collate all relevant information on behalf of the CEO and managing partner
- Prepare and plan for both internal and external meetings
- Write and document minutes of meetings
- Prepare daily briefing for the CEO
- Manage and record all forms of communication on the foundationâ€™s activities and initiatives
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation.
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database and address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Ability to organize Seminars.
- Education: Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent
- ICT Skills: Use of IT Skills to create communication channel.
- Social Media: Experience and ability to demonstrate the use of social media channels as well as digital content editing in the workplace.
- Communication: Highly developed verbal, written, and oral skills to promote and represent the Foundation.
- Knowledge of common WHO definition of relevant statistics in Child Health matters (e.g Immunization, Child/ Infant Mortality, Poverty Alleviation).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of professional experience in an administrative or secretarial role.
Job Requirements Essential:
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Effective Office administration and organization skills;
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office software applications
- Teamwork & Relationships: Works with others to maximize the effectiveness of the team as a whole, sharing the knowledge and workload. Develops strong working relationships with colleagues and contributes to the creation of a positive team environment;
- Operational effectiveness: The commitment to ensuring that full use is made of the systems, procedures, and culture within the organization in order to deliver the required results;
- Comprehensive knowledge in overall office administration and with exposures to the different facets of risks;
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary: N70,000 – N85,000 annually
- Salary commensurate with experience and maybe negotiable
- Training will be offered to a successful candidate where gaps are noted that needs addressing in line with the Foundation’s vision (training needs to be discussed during the interview)
- Office space and computer support will be available.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.