Kingstar is a Complete ICT / Telecom / Educational Consultancy Services Provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Off / Online Digital Marketer and Web-design Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Site Design and Development – A digital marketer may coordinate the design and functionality of a company website, working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of a company website, a digital marketer is also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – A digital marketer is responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and / or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) are two ways a digital marketer helps to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- E-Commerce – Where appropriate, a digital marketer is responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – A digital marketer may also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of a company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real-time and a digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2-5 years work experience
- Like many marketing roles, digital marketers will often have a tertiary qualification in marketing or communications although they may also have qualifications in IT and specifically website development and design.
- For established marketers looking to specialise in the digital space, there are schools and universities that offer a digital marketing certificate course. As the digital landscape is evolving rapidly, digital marketers are expected to stay up to date with all new digital trends and technologies, always looking to see what can be implemented into the business.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.