Skymic Pharmacy is a health education outfit that provides health solutions to the society. Our mission is to eradicate poor wellness. We offer a wide range of health solutions nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Detecting changes in patients’ health and modifying treatment plans, as needed.
- Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
- Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
- RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Prescriptive authorization.
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
- A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of disease prevention.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree or OND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years work experience.
N600,000 – N700,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.