Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients.
- The duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication, and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualification / Experience
- RN, RM, RN+RM, BSc Nursing, registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
- Trained in Basic Life Support (BLS) / CPR and be Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision is an advantage.
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, family hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Uhrconsultlimited2019@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.