Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the NUAA Dean’s Scholarships offered by Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
The award is available for eligible candidates who want to apply for the masters or PhD studies at the university.
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Information
Established in 1952, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Baixia (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Jiangsu. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Jiangning. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Department, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (CN) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (CN) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 67 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this Chinese higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must take admission in a Masters and PhD degree at the university. After that, students need to complete the online application procedure at Study in Jiangsu System.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Application Form for a Chinese government award
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters; Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available), TOEFL or IELTS
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. No application documents will be returned.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SAUDI ARABIA 2020-2021