The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) is inviting applicants for the NTU-SEARCA Joint Scholarship. The programme is open to nationals of SEAMEO member countries.
The programme aims to cultivate agricultural professional talents, encourage academic excellence, and promote research and development of agriculture within Southeast Asia.
Winners will receive the following:
- Tuition and other school fees;
- Travel allowance to cover international airfare;
- Book and supplies allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Living allowance for food, lodging, and incidental expenses.
- How to Apply: To grab this opportunity, applicants must fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following documents:
- Original or certified true copy of BS diploma
- Certificate of employment (if employed)
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Brief description of the research the applicant plans to conduct for his/her thesis
- Two copies of passport-size photo of the applicant
- Certification from a medical doctor that the applicant is in good physical and mental health condition and is fit to undertake graduate studies
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021