To help bright international students in Taiwan, National Tsing Hua University is actively offering wonderful International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of this application programme is to provide financial support for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, master or doctoral degree at NTHU.
National Tsing Hua University Information
Established in 1911, National Tsing Hua University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Hsinchu (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Hsinchu County. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Republic of China (Taiwan), National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 108 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this Taiwanese higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Doctoral students: NTD 20,000~40,000 per month.
- Master students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Bachelor students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Tuition and Credit fee waived
- How to Apply: Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a photocopy of diploma in English or Chinese, official transcripts in English or Chinese, two recommendation letters, financial certificate, a copy of passport,
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021