With the motive of rewarding students talent in Denmark, Technical University of Denmark is granting the Non-EU/EEA Scholarships.
The bursary aims to attract high-potential international students who want to apply for the master’s degree programme at the Technical University of Denmark.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet Information
Established in 1829, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (Technical University of Denmark) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Kongens Lyngby (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Capital Region of Denmark. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet (Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark), Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
The Technical University of Denmark will provide a tuition fee waiver for students to complete their master’s degree in Denmark.
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Two Letters of Recommendation – Can be from university or work, but must be signed and stamped, CV, documentation of your local grading system
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Natural Science degree obtained at an internationally recognized university/higher education Institution.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to complete the following requirements:
- IELTS (ACADEMIC), TOEFL, Cambridge Advanced English or Pearson (ACADEMIC) test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021