Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this Noeline Alcorn Doctoral International Awards funded by the University of Waikato. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The award programme assists excellent students who want to undertake Postgraduate Research in the field of Education for the academic session 2020/2021.
University of Waikato Information
Established in 1964, University of Waikato is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Hamilton (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Waikato. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Tauranga. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, New Zealand, University of Waikato (UoW) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Waikato (UoW) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 55 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 60-70% making this New Zealand higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed a PhD or EdD through the University of Waikato in the Division of Education in the 12 months prior to the closing date in the year of tenure.
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or international student.
The educational award has a value of up to $2,000 and will be paid directly into the recipient’s bank account in one lump sum in the year of tenure.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, students must tale admission in a Doctoral degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: The Award will be offered on the basis of the academic achievement of the applicant and the potential contribution of their research to the wider field of education.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021