Workforce Group – Our client, a joint Venture Automobile company set up to construct and operate an automobile assembly plant in Nigeria is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Development Officer
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
- The Network Development Officer will work closely with the sales, Aftersales and other relevant sections to take full responsibility for the implementation and future development of the Peugeot Brand Network in Nigeria.
Scope of Responsibility
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for analysing the regional dealer development opportunities and implementing effective strategies that ensure proper brand representation in identified markets.
- Development and supervision of the distributorship networks
- Analyse dealer sales performance, track record, compatibility with medium-to long-term network plans.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or similar discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience in automotive sales or network development.
- Must have proven ability to deliver premier dealers in planned markets and identify desirable dealer investors.
- Knowledge and experience in the automobile industry (preferable).
- Understanding of design drawings.
- Project management.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY