Nestle is giving deserving candidates with the chance to apply for the Nestle ESAR Internship programme. The programme is open to African candidates.
The internship programme aims at creating and implementing employability programmes, mentorship and training initiatives that will equip youth with essential workplace skills.
Nestle will provide experience, chance to work on real projects for students. There are a hundred opportunities available.
- How to Apply: To apply for this internship, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the CV, academic transcripts of previous studies and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be a student, graduate from a higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AFRICA 2020-2021