Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for this Need-Based Grant. The study program is funded by California Baptist University for the session 2020-2021.
The purpose of this award is to provide financial support for incoming international students commencing an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2020-2021.
California Baptist University Information
Established in 1950, California Baptist University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Riverside (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), California. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): San Bernardino, Beaumont, Hesperia. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, California Baptist University (CBU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Baptist religion. California Baptist University (CBU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 69 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this US higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
California Baptist University will provide up to $10,000 per year to the winning students.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants must complete and submit an application for undergraduate admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants require to submit the following documents Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to show their English language level by providing a satisfactory certificate of English language sufficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021