Take your learning to the next level with the help of this very exciting programme launched by Near East University.
The purpose of this funding scheme is to encourage deserving students and support them in conducting higher education at Near East University.
Yakin Dogu Üniversitesi Information
Founded in 1988, Yakin Dogu Üniversitesi (Near East University) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Nicosia (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Northern Cyprus. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Yüksekögretim Planlama, Denetleme, Akreditasyon ve Koordinasyon Kurulu (Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council, North Cyprus), Yakin Dogu Üniversitesi (NEU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Yakin Dogu Üniversitesi (NEU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 31 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this Cypriot higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Only International can apply for this programme
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the criteria before going to apply for this application scheme:
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates should be taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at Near East University.
All the students who have successfully fulfilled the requirements will get the educational fund to pursue an undergraduate degree at Near East University.
- How to Apply: After receiving an offer to study in an undergraduate programme, applicants will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are asked to send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirements for an undergraduate degree course is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AFRICA 2020-2021