To encourage promising young foreign researchers in the field of science and technology, the National Research Foundation and Bahir Dar University are offering the postgraduate placements.
This program aims to expand Korea’s scientific cooperation in response to increasingly diversified requests from home and abroad, particularly in the area of human resources.
Bahir Dar University Information
Established in 2001, Bahir Dar University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Bahir Dar (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Amhara. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Ethiopia, Bahir Dar University (BDU) is a coeducational higher education institution. Bahir Dar University (BDU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- A living allowance of 2,000,000 Won (Korean currency unit) per month.
- Taxes will be levied in this living allowance according to the Income Tax Law
- Round-trip aeroplane tickets for fellows only.
- Your institution pays insurance during your say in Korea.
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, applicants must find and contact a Korean host researcher, and after that, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport and send it to the National Research Foundation of Korea 25, Heonreung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06792, Korea
- Admission Requirements: To grasp the opportunity, students ought to have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a good command of spoken and written English or Korean Language.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE