National College of Ireland is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the International Higher Diploma programme in Ireland.
The funding programme is available for international students who are going to pursue Higher Diploma programme at NCI for the academic year 2020/21.
National College of Ireland Information
Established in 1951, National College of Ireland is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Dublin (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), County Dublin. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): 40 locations nationwide. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, National College of Ireland (NCI) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. National College of Ireland (NCI) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at NCI. After being enrolled, applicants will automatically be assessed for the opportunity based upon a range of criteria.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to submit all the following documents:
- Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator
- Copy of your English language test results
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary depending on the course and are detailed in our international brochure and on individual course pages.
- Language Requirement: IELTS English language requirements are listed next to each course in our brochure or available on our English language requirements page.
Benefits: The National College of Ireland will provide the award amount of €4000 to all successful students
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021