To attract aspiring and talented students in Singapore, Nanyang Technological University is now offering a unique positions programme to help and support students financially to achieve their future career goals. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue an MBA at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Nanyang Technological University Information
Founded in 1955, Nanyang Technological University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Singapore (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Division, Singapore, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Nanyang Technological University (NTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 64 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Nanyang Technological University will provide partial awardto all selected students for the MBA Degree program in Singapore.
- How to Apply: To be eligible, first applicants have to apply for the MBA degree program at Singapore University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the required documents at the Singapore University to be eligible for the MBA degree programme.
- Admission Requirements: Must meet the entry requirement for the MBA degree programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be asked to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English Under which TOEFL score > 100IBT > 600 PBT or IELTS score > 6.5, the score is required.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021