The MTN Foundation is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Bright program for the academic year 2020-21. The grant is available for undergraduate degree students.
The program is open for brilliant domestic students who want to start a bachelor’s degree program in Ghana.
The sponsorship will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are, WASSCE results, admission letters and written testimonials from your senior high school.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE, respectively.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to demonstrate proficiency in the English and Ghanian language.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FINLAND