Schucks Media is a creative studio that helps brands and individuals tell their stories through the power of effective creative content. We do this by using a mix of design, film and motion to help convey hopes and dreams as best as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics/ Still Graphics Artist
- Create character, prop, scene, and effects sprite animations.
- Iterations of art in various production stages including sketches and final color.
- Edit raw video footage Provide and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Produce designs that get their clients’ messages across with high visual impact.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Research gaming and animation art styles and trends.
- All other duties assigned by directors.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as a motion graphics designer
- Good understanding of the principles of motion graphics, still graphics and illustration
- Ability to understand art notes and adapt them to tasks with vivid imagination and creativity.
- Knowledge and a good use of digital drawing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effect and any 3D software
- Ability to interpret scripts with an outstanding creative mind.
- Good sense of humor.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Tittle as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.