Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Mollie Clay Prize at the University of West London and support your study in the UK.
The educational award is open to students from all around the world who are going to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2021/2022.
University of West London Information
Founded in 1990, University of West London is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium-sized town of Ealing (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), London. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Brentford, Reading. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of West London (UWL) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of West London (UWL) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 29 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to alumni-at-uwl.ac.uk or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: One grant will be awarded, which will provide an amount of £500 to successful students.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GREECE 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN RUSSIA 2020-2021