AFTJIT Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer (Hybrid or IOS) – React Native
Employment Type: Full-time
- A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of React Native.
- They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Proven experience as a Mobile application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Ateam playerwith excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc / BA in Computer Science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Mobile Developer” as the subject of the mail.