To support high-potential international students in the USA, Illinois Tech Institute is now offering an exciting Merit funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The grant is available for students who want to take admission in an undergraduate program at the Illinois Tech Institute.
Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology Information
Founded in 1968, Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Iligan City (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Northern Mindanao. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines, Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must be undertaking an undergraduate program at the institution.
The award of the program includes merit-based scholarship worth $10,000 annually, a housing award, and Phi Theta Kappa membership.
- How to Apply: There is no need to send application separately as all candidates will automatically be considered after taking admission in an applicable program.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: You can provide evidence of your proficiency in English by achieving one of these: IELTS or TOEFL, Duolingo English Test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN UAE 2020-2021