If you want to pursue your education in Turkey, then you have an admirable chance to apply for the Merit-based Scholarships at Cyprus Science University. The programme is open for session 2020-2021.
The main aim of this programme is to encourage talented aspirants who are going to enrol in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at this university.
Cyprus Science University Information
Established in 2013, Cyprus Science University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized town of Kyrenia (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Northern Cyprus. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the YÖK – Yüksekögretim Kurulu (YÖK – Council of Higher Education), Cyprus Science University (CSU) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Cyprus Science University (CSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 6 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this Cypriot higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any area.
- Admissible Criteria: To gain consideration for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be enrolled full time in any degree coursework at this university
- All over the world residents are eligible to apply
The benefits of this award program will be depending on the student’s previous academic score:
- For1200 marks- 75% of tuition fees
- For 1300 marks – 80% of tuition fees
- For 1400+ marks -100% of tuition fees
- How to Apply: For applying, students are recommended to take admission in any degree course at the University. Once they have been admitted into an eligible program, they will be eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you need to accomplish the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2020-2021
4. LATEST SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD 2020-2021