To support the education of outstanding students in India, Maharishi Markandeshwar University is announcing Merit-Based International Scholarships for the session 2020/21. The program is open for the session 2020/2021.
The educational award assists excellent students who wish to study certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programmes in India.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana Information
Founded in 1993, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana is a private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the small city of Mullana (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Haryana. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Sadopur, Solan. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana (MMU Mullana) is a coeducational higher education institution. Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana (MMU Mullana) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses in the areas of Bio-Technology, Business Management, Computer Applications, Engineering & Technology, Hotel Management, Law, Commerce, Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Paramedical, Physiotherapy, and Nursing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 100% of Tuition fee concession will continue in subsequent years by fulfilling the condition of 80% attendance in each subject + CGPA>9.0.
- 40% of Tuition fee concession will continue in subsequent years by fulfilling the condition of 80% attendance in each subject + CGPA>8.0.
- 30% and 20% of Tuition fee concession will continue in subsequent years by fulfilling the condition of 80% attendance in each subject + CGPA>7.0.
The funding program (up to 50%) is offered as per MM(DU) policy and continuation of support will be is as per the terms and conditions i.e. regularity in attendance, academic result, and good conduct.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you are required to submit the admission form along with the required documents. After ascertaining the eligibility, the Provisional Admission Letter will be sent to you by email. After receiving the Provisional Admission Letter, to confirm your Admission and Scholarship offered, you will be required to transfer the part of the fee as mentioned, through any bank to MMDU. Immediately after the bank transfer of fee, email the Wire Transfer/SWIFT Transfer receipt, for early tracking and crediting the money in your name.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit pass certificates/degrees and transcripts of qualifying examination (Grade 10/12/UG), national identity card, and copy of passport notarized translated and attested copies of all educational documents in English if the educational documents of qualifying examination are not in English and 15 passport size photographs.
- Admission Requirements: You will be selected on the basis of attendance, academic result, and good conduct.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD