Mediterranean School of Business is very happy to offer a Diversity Scholarship to promising students with excellent academic records and an active curriculum. The funding programme will provide 30% of the tuition fees.
This support will support all deserving students to acquire education on the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Students from emerging countries are invited to apply.
Mediterranean School of Business Information
Founded in 2004, Mediterranean School of Business is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Tunis (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique, Tunisie (Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Tunisia), Mediterranean School of Business (MSB) is a coeducational higher education institution. Mediterranean School of Business (MSB) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from emerging countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and Master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be from any emerging countries and/or must be a handicap
- Candidates must be wishing to enrol in any bachelor or master programme at the Mediterranean School of Business.
The sponsorship will provide a 30% tuition fee to all applicants who fulfil all the requirements of the university.
- How to Apply: Candidates will have to register in any undergraduate or master programme at the university. After that, they will have to fill out an online application form for programmes .
- Supporting Documents: The documents must be submitted with the application:
- Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Two years of academic record
- Bac final grades (when available)
- A medical record in case of disability
- Admission Requirements: All applicants who wish to enrol in a bachelor programme must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants of a master programme must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021