Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Kaduna, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Oyo and Sokoto
Job Type: Full Time
- We need well-qualified Medical Sales Representatives who are capable of taking our products to new frontiers and managing the business in their territory
- In order to acquire qualified personnel, the company hereby welcomes applications for the post of graduate leadership trainee.
- Successful applicants will be employed at the company head office for a fully paid training period of 1 month.
- During this training period, employee will learn basic rudiments of business leadership and managerial functions.
- Employee will be exposed to practical business models.
- After successful completion of the training course, employee will be assigned to work as a Medical Sales Representative in any of our branch offices.
- The applicant must be someone from a Medical or Pharmaceutical background with good knowledge of pharmaceutical products.
- 1 – 5 years experience
- The applicant must be good in oral communication and interaction with people.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Applicant must be intelligent, ambitious, flexible, team player.
- Applicants must be very hardworking.
- After completion of the training course, employee will work as a Medical Sales Representative.
- Applicants MUST reside in their location of interest.
- N50,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location of Residence (very important) as the subject of the mail.
Note: For any enquiry, please call 07035169635 or 08039510292.