CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and three zonal offices within Nigeria.
With a vision to be the preferred partner in health care and as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Edo, Delta and Ebonyi
The ideal person shall hold regular medical interviews, meetings, distribution and other sales / marketing activities on the company’s wide range of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products at levels sufficient to achieve agreed sales targets.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm.
- Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences and 2 years experience in Sales function are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Must be a current resident of preferred location
- Good Microsoft Office skills(Excel spread sheet in particular)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative, flexibility in work approach and goal driven depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the “Location” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-PHARM is an equal opportunity employer. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply.