A Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his/her responsibility,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline,
- With his/her teams, assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits). as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his/her responsibility,
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility, N Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams, and actively participates in this himself,
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status,
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- Verifies the quality of his teams’ interventions by frequent on-site checks,
- Ensures that the members of his teams have the qualifications and skills required for the tasks entrusted to them and, if need be, suggests corrective measures.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / B.Eng / B.Tech. in Electrical, Mechanical or related discipline)
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations,
- Specific professional knowledge: SAP/R3 experience and know-how.
- Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Interested candidates should have prove sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations.
- Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email