Early Bird Discount International award is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA degree programme at the University of Essex in the UK. The educational award is available for students from all around the globe.
The funding programme is offering £3,000 to excellent students who want to commence an MBA degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
University of Essex Information
Founded in 1964, University of Essex is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Colchester (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), East of England. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Loughton, Southend. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Essex is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Essex offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 55 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who are applying to the full-time MBA programme. It is not available to students applying to part-time or degree apprenticeship programmes.
- This scholarship can be held in conjunction with an Essex MBA Dean’s Award offered at less than 50% of the course fee-only, it cannot be held in conjunction with an Essex MBA Dean’s Award valued at 50% of the course fee or more. It cannot be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- Must accept their offer of a Award within two weeks of an offer being made.
Essex Business School is providing £3,000 to students starting their course in January 2021 who attend an interview with the MBA Director and accept their offer of a place on the full-time Essex MBA by the end of October 2020.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the Master degree program at the University of Essex. After accepting an offer of study, students will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021