Proten International – Our client is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the company’s products and services, he/she is expected to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating and coordinating promotions
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- 5 years’ experience of marketing in the construction industry will be an added advantage, however, we are open to experience in other industries if personal attributes are aligned with our company values.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Good knowledge of relevant software
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the ‘Job Title’ as sbuject of the mail.