Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantages, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology. Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Duration: Initial 3 months contract. To extended based on performance.
- The marketing manager will be responsible for developing the organisation’s online and offline marketing strategy and managing a team of marketing co-ordinators to ensure the successful execution of the strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing marketing activities aimed at ultra-micro businesses located within market clusters.
- Develop the organisation’s online and offline marketing strategy
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to continually refine the marketing strategy
- Interview, hire and train marketing co-ordinators to successfully execute the marketing strategy
- Suggest technologies that can be used to streamline marketing
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products and services
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written report and verbal presentations to be submitted to senior executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field of study
- Minimum 6 years experience in a marketing management position
- Prior experience in online and offline marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full Driver’s licence
- Consistency in taking initiative
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.