720Degree Hub is a technology and social innovation hub that serves as a community of innovators,educators, entrepreneurs, creatives and industry-leading professionals, developers, investors, tech influencers working to create sustainable impacts that reach millions of people. We provide platform to connect, ideate and collaborate, giving birth to successful innovations.
At 720Degree Hub, we create outstanding opportunities for economic prosperity through innovations and entrepreneurship by leveraging on technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Code: 720/ME002
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Marketing Executive to work in our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- The Marketing Executives’ responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- To be successful as a Marketing Executive, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of technology industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with other teamto ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Create awareness of and develop our brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 2 years proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N25,000 – N30,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
31st November, 2020.