The Electricity Hub provides a rich knowledge base to educate customers on electricity supply related terminologies, including regulations, procedures, and other technical issues such as renewable energy as well as energy efficiency and management, among others. Through empowerment programs, EH disseminates topical matters in the power sector to enlighten the customers, thereby arming and enabling them to partake in market activities from a position of strength.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
The Marketing & Business Development Associate will:
- Aim to grow EH into a self-sustaining business.
- Explore opportunities for profitability with viable partners within the power sector through physical communications and marketing.
- Build relationships and lead correspondence with distance learning institutions for programme-featuring relationships on the EH online education platform.
- Develop innovative strategies for effective marketing of EH across all media channels.
- Conceptualise and create innovative initiatives that would generate revenue for EH.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Revenue generated monthly.
- Relationships developed weekly.
- Initiatives formulated weekly.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful profile will include much of the below:
- Graduate of Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields, with demonstrated experience in the field.
- Proven track record in marketing and sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to manage relations with development partners, to work under pressure, and handle politically sensitive issues.
- High level of energy, initiative, and flexibility in quickly adjusting to changing work program requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in team collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities.
- Excellent analytic and presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in current office software’s (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web-based applications.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in teams/managing self and relationships.
- Must be emotionally intelligent to relate with colleagues.
- Ability to work independently on his/her own initiative with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, Cover Letter and Statement of motivation (800 – 1000 words) to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.