Autogig International Resources Limited (Autogig) is a registered company in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC 1124081) with a set mission to transform and revolutionize the automotive industry in Nigeria and Africa. Bearing in mind our clear purpose of carrying out complete automobile solutions, we ensure that our clients enjoy our spirit of openness coupled with the delivery of an excellent and quick service in corporate integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Under the supervision of the Business development Team Lead, the Marketers will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- To provide marketing information that will translate to promoting the company’s product and services, building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions while exceeding the expected sales targets.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes sure to meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in marketing.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants must use the position applied for as the subject of the mail.