AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Researcher (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct research to determine the performance of products on amazon
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Design, organize, and manage research materials.
- Write and present reports.
- Analyze and evaluate research findings.
- Make recommendations about how the resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and the length of the research process.
- Determine buying trends on amazon
- Evaluate the success and failures of products on amazon
- Organize and present data in a clear, concise manner.
The suitable candidate should:
- Possess at least a first degree.
- Have at least 1 years of work experience in a market research company
- Be familiar with buying and selling on amazon
- €¢Be proficient in the use of amazon research tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout, AMZ scout, Amazon FBA, and Viral Launch
- Applicant must have a good conditioned laptop, and good internet connection.
- Must be deadline-driven.
- Must be willing to work hard and focusing on multiple projects at the same time.
- Candidate with an IT background would be preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their Resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.