There are two types of Individual Fellowships:
- European Fellowships
- Global Fellowships
- are open to researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world.
- can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave.
- can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position.
These Fellowships are held in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years.
- fund positions outside Europe for researchers based in the EU or associated countries.
- last between two and three years.
- the researcher has to come back for one year to an organisation based in the EU or associated countries.
This action is for experienced researchers from across the world.
Applicants need a doctoral degree or at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline.
All research areas can be funded. MSCA Fellows come from a wide variety of disciplines – from physics to linguistics, and from health-sciences to mathematical modelling.
You submit a research proposal, including your CV. The proposal is written jointly with your chosen host organisation(s).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN VIETNAM 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021