With the goal of fostering students education in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury is providing an excellent opportunity through its Marian D’Eve Memorial Scholarships.
This grant aims to assist domestic and international students who want to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline, resources for early-childhood special-needs education.
University of Canterbury Information
Established in 1873, University of Canterbury is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Christchurch (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Canterbury. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, New Zealand, University of Canterbury (UC) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Canterbury (UC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 146 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline, resources for early-childhood special-needs education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates for the undergraduate program and have an undergraduate degree for the postgraduate program.
- Recipients must be undergraduate or postgraduate students who are enrolled full-time at the University
The University of Canterbury will provide the award amount of $2,000 to the winning candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor or master, degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021